These warm, buttery rolls only take a little hands-on prep (the yeast does all the work), kids love to help shape them, and they fill the house with a delicious aroma. Even better, the same dough can be used for Cinnamon-Nut Buns.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Bread Recipes
Yield Makes 30
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1/4 cup warm water (115 degrees)
- 2 packets (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm whole milk (115 degrees)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for bowl and pans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 large eggs
- 6 to 6 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus more for work surface
- Place water in a small bowl; sprinkle with yeast, and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, butter, sugar, salt, and 2 eggs. Whisk in yeast mixture.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in 6 cups flour, 1 cup at a time, until you have a soft, shaggy dough (if necessary, add up to 1/2 cup more flour). Turn dough out onto a floured work surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 5 to 10 minutes. Butter the inside of a large bowl; place dough in bowl, turning to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; let stand in a warm spot until dough has doubled in size, about 1 1/4 hours.
- Butter two 13-by-9-inch baking pans. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 15-inch rope; cut each rope into 15 1-inch pieces. Press each piece into a disk, then shape into a ball. Arrange dough balls in prepared pans. (To make ahead: Wrap pans well, and freeze, up to 2 months.) Cover pans loosely with plastic; let stand in a warm spot until rolls have doubled in size, about 1 1/4 hours (2 hours more if frozen).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. In a small bowl, beat remaining egg until blended; brush onto rolls. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes, rotating pans back to front and top to bottom halfway through. Let rolls cool 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144 g, Fat 4 g, Protein 4 g
Top Asked Questions
How do you make easy yeast rolls?The easiest way to form these Easy Yeast Rolls is to divide the dough in half on a floured work surface, and then continue dividing each section of dough in half until you have a total of 16 pieces of dough. Roll each piece into a ball and place in the prepared baking pans.
How do you make the best dinner rolls?Homemade with just a handful of simple ingredients, the BEST Dinner Rolls can you be on your table in a jiffy. They really are the perfect addition to any meal! Combine 3 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt, warm milk, butter, and egg in the bowl of a stand mixer.
What kind of yeast do you use for Buttery dinner rolls?This recipe is adapted from my Aunt Shirley’s Famous Buttery Dinner Rolls, which are truly the most amazing rolls of your life. Today’s version is similar, but can be made in half the time. We’re just skipping that first rise and moving straight to shaping the rolls after a short rest. You can use active dry yeast OR instant yeast for this recipe.
Why is milk used in no yeast dinner rolls?Lukewarm Milk – Milk is an exceptionally important part of this no yeast dinner roll recipe. Why? Well, because milk (lukewarm) reacts with the baking powder to create leavening in our dinner rolls. And, milk also provides the moisture in our rolls. Otherwise, it would be so dry and tasteless.
A creamy garlic hit, a perfect dip for steamed spring vegetables
Provided by Good Food team
Golden ladyfingers frame the luscious custard filling of this lovely frozen dessert from Mrs. J.H. Carroll of Ottawa, Ontario. Everyone will enjoy the...
Provided by Taste of Home
Wait for the oohs and aahs when you present this luxurious lemon cheesecake recipe. The lemon flavor gives it a bright, tangy flavor. -Margaret Allen,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
As a kid I begged my mom to make chicken and dumplings all the time. Now I swear by this simple recipe too!
Provided by Zen K.
This warming stew is spiced with cinnamon and cumin, and sweetened with apricots and dates - perfect with fluffy couscous
Provided by Justine Pattison
Bademjoon, sometimes spelled bademjan, is a quintessential summer dish in Iran, and it was a childhood favorite of mine. Fresh lemon juice and ghooreh,...
Provided by Samin Nosrat
Use this homemade granola as a topping for yogurt, enjoy it as a cereal with milk, or simply snack as is. It's easy to make and is more economical than...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
These warm, buttery rolls only take a little hands-on prep (the yeast does all the work), kids love to help shape them, and they fill the house with a...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
When it comes to comfort food, nothing tops mac 'n' cheese, especially Martha's easy-to-make version.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. The perfect summer salad. Begin by cooking pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Season chicken with garlic...
Provided by @MakeItYours
"When a potluck's coming up, people always ask me to bring what they call 'that noodle salad you make'," smiles Lori Cole of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. "Based...
Provided by Taste of Home
STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix and chopped mushrooms help fill out a can of tuna to make these Cheesy Tuna Burgers.
Provided by My Food and Family
Wake up the flavor chicken with an easy orange glaze made from orange marmalade, mustard, orange juice and soy sauce. It's citrus delicious!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
One of my favorite recipes! The combination of paprika and mustard powder really offsets the sweetness of the orange juice. I tend to eyeball when cooking,...
Provided by tigerpaws
Provided by Food Network
This recipe is one of those easy ones with a wonderful taste. My husband asks often for it - And I comply! I serve it over a bed of rice with steamed frozen...
Provided by Scandigirl
People also searched
More about "dinner rolls recipes with yeast food"
THE ULTIMATE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE BY TASTY
97% Calories 196 per servingCategory Appetizers
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, combine the warm milk, warm water, melted butter, and sugar.
- Sprinkle the yeast evenly over the wet ingredients, stir to combine, and let stand for 5 minutes, until foamy
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt, and stir to combine. Beat 1 egg, then add to the bloomed yeast mixture. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour and use a knife to stir until the mixture just comes together and forms a dough. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5-10 minutes, or until the dough becomes smooth. Add more flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking. To test if it’s done, tear off a small piece of dough and stretch into a thin layer. If the dough doesn’t rip, it’s ready. Or, press a finger into the dough to see if it bounces back.
- Lightly grease a large glass bowl with oil. Add the dough, cover with plastic wrap, and let rest for 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
EASY DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (154)Category BreadsAuthor HeatherfeatherCalories 142 per serving
- (you will probably be able to use all the flour) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 3 days.
EASY YEAST ROLLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
4.5/5 (19)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 48Total Time 1 hr
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, egg, oil, salt, yeast mixture and 4 cups flour; beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough., Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE YEAST ROLLS FROM SCRATCH | SUGAR & SOUL
5/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 3 minsCategory Side DishCalories 151 per serving
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a very large bowl, then stir in the sugar and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the egg, melted butter, and salt. Stir in as much of the flour as you can with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer the dough to a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook and mix on low speed for 6 to 8 minutes. Alternatively: You can turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead by hand until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place back in the lightly greased large bowl, turning one to cover the surface of the dough with grease. Cover with a clean hand towel and let rise in a warm place until the dough doubles in size, about 45 to 60 minutes.
CLASSIC DINNER ROLLS - ALLRECIPES
5/5 (696)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsServings 12Calories 108 per serving
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120 degrees to 130 degrees F). Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased 8-inch round pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm.
DINNER ROLLS - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Ratings 6Category Appetizer, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
- Add 3 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Stir together. Add warm milk, softened butter, and egg.
- Attach the dough hook and turn the mixer on to the lowest speed, mix until flour is incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add 1/2 cup flour and blend with the dough hook until incorporated. And another 1/2 cup flour and repeat, mixing at medium speed for another 1-2 minutes until a ball of dough is formed. Add up to ½ of additional flour until the dough ball is slightly sticky and pulling away from the sides of the bowl.
EASY YEAST ROLLS RECIPE FOR BEGINNERS - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
3.9/5 (26)Total Time 2 hrs 48 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 254 per serving
- Add a 1/4 cup warm water to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment. Sprinkle in yeast, gently stir and allow to sit for 5 minutes or until foamy.
- In a small bowl, beat 2 large eggs and set aside. Also, have 1 cup of flour set aside in a small bowl.
- Once the yeast is ready, add the room-temperature milk, butter, and honey, 4 1/2 cups of flour, salt, and the beaten eggs to the bowl. Mix on low speed until the dough comes together.
- Increase the speed to medium-low/medium (speed 3 or 4 on a Kitchen Aid stand mixer), and knead for 5-7 minutes. Add the extra flour as needed, a tablespoon at a time to prevent the dough from sticking to the sides of the bowl. Otherwise, knead by hand adding flour as needed. Note, you may not need all of the extra flour. The dough is ready once it is soft to the touch and no longer super sticky.
HOMEMADE YEAST DINNER ROLLS: THE SOFTEST BUTTERY ROLLS …
Reviews 13Calories 132 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Add warm water, yeast, and sugar to bowl. Separately, mix warm milk, egg, oil, and salt. Pour into water and yeast and stir.
- Add flour, a cup at a time, and mix until it's formed a dough. Knead on low speed for 8-10 minutes. When it springs back, it's ready. It will still be slightly sticky.
THE BEST DINNER ROLLS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
5/5 (291)Total Time 22 minsCategory Side DishCalories 74 per serving
- Combine 3 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt, warm milk, butter, and egg in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Attach the dough hook and turn the mixer on to the lowest speed and mix until flour is incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add 1/2 cup flour and blend with the dough hook until incorporated. And another 1/2 cup flour and repeat, mixing at medium speed for another 2 minutes until a ball of dough is formed.
FLUFFY YEAST DINNER ROLLS - EPICURICLOUD (TINA VERRELLI)
4.1/5 (22)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory BreadTotal Time 32 mins
- Fit dough blade into the bowl of food processor. Combine the flour, yeast, sugar and salt in bowl, pulse to mix.
- Use some of the oil to grease the inside of a bowl. Place your ball of dough into the oil, then turn it so the oiled side is upwards (this helps the dough from drying out.) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, waxed paper or a clean kitchen towel and place in a warm spot (80 degrees or so) to rise. (Sometimes at this point I'll snap a quick picture of the dough on my phone to help determine later when it has risen and doubled in size)
- Make Ahead? At this point, if you want to bake them off later, you can cover them in the pan and place in the refrigerator for a few hours. They will take a little longer to rise when taking out of the refrigerator as they will be much colder.) I usually account for an extra 30 minutes or rise time.
HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE WITH YEAST (SUPER SOFT ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory BreadCalories 176 per serving
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, milk and butter. Pour the proofed yeast in the large mixture and combine everything using your hands. Knead it with your hands right in the bowl. Wet your fingers with a little water occasionally so that the dough doesn't stick. Keep kneading until you have a smooth but slightly sticky dough.
- Put flour, salt, milk and melted butter in the bowl of your stand mixer. Pour the proofed yeast over them. Beat using the dough hook or paddle attachment of your stand mixer on low speed until the dough comes together and pulls away from the sides. Keep beating for 1-2 minutes until you have a smooth and slightly sticky dough.
- Transfer the dough into a large bowl that is slightly greased (not just the bottom, all the sides inside). Cover with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour to rise.
GRANDMA'S EASY NO YEAST DINNER ROLLS - ALL FOOD RECIPES ...
Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (10)Total Time 45 minsCategory Yeast BreadsCalories 128 per serving
SOFT DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.9/5 (515)Category Dinner
- Whisk the warm milk, yeast, and 1 Tablespoon of sugar together in the bowl of your stand mixer. Cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes. *If you do not own a stand mixer, you can do this in a large mixing bowl and in the next step, mix the dough together with a large wooden spoon/rubber spatula. It will take a bit of arm muscle. A hand mixer works, but the sticky dough repeatedly gets stuck in the beaters. Mixing by hand with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula is a better choice.*
- Add the remaining sugar, egg, butter, salt, and 1 cup flour. With a dough hook or paddle attachment, mix/beat on low speed for 30 seconds, scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, then add the remaining flour. Beat on medium speed until the dough comes together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, about 2 minutes. If the dough seems too wet to a point where kneading (next step) would be impossible, beat in more flour 1 Tablespoon at a time until you have a workable dough, similar to the photos and video above. Dough should be soft and a little sticky, but still manageable to knead with lightly floured hands.
- Keep the dough in the mixer and beat for an additional 2 minutes or knead by hand on a lightly floured surface for 2 minutes. (See video tutorial above if you need a visual of kneading dough by hand.)
- Lightly grease a large bowl with oil or nonstick spray. Place the dough in the bowl, turning it to coat all sides in the oil. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil, plastic wrap, or a clean kitchen towel. Allow the dough to rise in a relatively warm environment for 1-2 hours or until double in size. (I always let it rise on the counter. Takes about 2 hours. For a tiny reduction in rise time, see my answer to Where Should Dough Rise? in my Baking with Yeast Guide.)
HOMEMADE YEAST ROLLS RECIPE | VALERIE BERTINELLI | FOOD ...
4/5 (12)Difficulty IntermediateCategory Side-DishSteps 7
- Melt 1 stick of the butter in a small saucepan, then bring to a boil and cook until there are light brown specks in the butter, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour the browned butter into a small bowl and whisk in the sugar until dissolved. Whisk in the milk; the mixture should be lukewarm, around 110 degrees F. Next, whisk in the active dry yeast. Set aside until foamy, 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and salt. Make a well in the center, add the eggs and whisk the eggs together with a fork. Pour the browned butter mixture into the well. Using a fork, gradually incorporate the flour into the liquids. Continue stirring just until a shaggy dough comes together. Transfer to a lightly floured work surface and knead with floured hands until the dough becomes very smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease a large bowl with olive oil. Add the dough, turning it once to coat. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
NO-YEAST DINNER ROLLS (PILLOWY SOFT) - RECIPE MAGIK
Ratings 1Calories 137 per servingCategory Dinner
- Add flour in parts and form a soft dough. Don't add the entire flour at once. Keep adding a little at a time. And, keep kneading the dough. Use as much flour as you need. It's not necessary that you have to use all the flour. Knead the dough with lukewarm milk. We need a soft, sticky kind of dough.
- With wet hands make 5-6 balls of about 1.5" wide and arrange them on a baking tray keeping about 1" gap between each of them. Glaze the top of the rolls with a lot of butter or some egg wash.
NO YEAST DINNER ROLLS - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Ratings 1Category BreadCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
EASY FLUFFY ONE HOUR DINNER ROLLS - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
5/5 (2)Category BreadCuisine AmericanCalories 169 per serving
- It should be lukewarm but not hot. It should feel like pleasant bathwater and not sting your finger at all.
LIGHT AND EASY DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (14)Total Time 1 hr 50 minsCategory BreadsCalories 139 per serving
FAMOUS HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
4.5/5 (10)Total Time 2 hrs 12 minsCategory BreadCalories 159 per serving
- In a small bowl or coffee mug, microwave the 1/2 cup water for 20-30 seconds, until it is lukewarm but not hot.Add the yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar and stir.
- Let this mixture sit for 5 minutes. Watch it so it doesn't overflow!*In a glass measuring cup, microwave 2 cups milk for 1-2 minutes until it is warm but not hot.In a large bowl or stand mixer, add 1/3 cup sugar, salt, and shortening, and 2 cups of the flour.
- Mix well and let rest 5 minutes. At this point I started using the dough hook on my mixer.Add 4 cups of flour, one cup at a time, mixing in between.
THE BEST EASY SOFT DINNER ROLLS - FINDING TIME FOR COOKING
4/5 (1)Category Bread RecipesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 3 hrs 35 mins
- To prepare the dough, put the warm milk, yeast, and 1 tablespoon of the sugar together in the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with a dough hook or paddle attachment Lightly stir together, then cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Once the yeast has bloomed, add the remaining sugar, the egg, butter, salt, and 1 cup of flour. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the remaining flour gradually, as you may not need all of it (I didn't). You want a stickier dough. Beat or knead on medium speed until the dough comes together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl (about 2 minutes).
- Keep the dough in the mixer and knead for an additional 2 minutes (or you can turn it onto a lightly-floured surface and knead by hand for a couple minutes).
DINNER ROLLS SIX WAYS RECIPE RECIPE - EPICURIOUS
3.4/5 (4)Total Time 4 hrs 30 minsServings 16Published 2016-11-16
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over low until warm to the touch (an instant-read thermometer should register 120°F–130°F). Transfer to a glass measuring cup.
- Beat salt and 2 1/2 cups flour in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook on low speed until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add honey and 1/2 cup warm water to milk mixture and mix with a fork to dissolve. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients. Beat on low speed, scraping down sides of bowl if needed, until incorporated.
- (If you don't have a stand mixer, mix salt and flour in a large bowl, then add milk mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon until dough comes together. Turn out onto a work surface and knead in pieces of butter one at a time.
- Transfer dough to a large oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise at room temperature until doubled in size, 90–105 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a work surface (don't flour work surface unless dough seems really sticky). Divide dough in half, then continue to divide in half until you get 16 equal pieces (each should weigh about 1.5 oz.).
- Cover loosely with plastic. Let rise at room temperature until puffy and dough springs back slowly when poked gently, filling indentation about halfway, 60–90 minutes.
- Arrange racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat oven to 400°F. Score top of each roll with a sharp paring knife or serrated knife. Brush tops with 2 Tbsp.
- Shallot-Cheddar: Add 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese to dry ingredients. Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese on top after brushing with butter.
- Olive-Thyme: Add 1 Tbsp. chopped thyme and 1/2 cup coarsely chopped mixed olives to dry ingredients. Dip tops of rolls in panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) after brushing with butter.
HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (118)Author Tanya HollandServings 24-30Category Side-Dish
- In a standing mixing bowl with dough hook, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let sit until lightly foamy, then stir in sugar and add egg, salt, warm milk, and 4 ounces of butter. Slowly add 5 cups flour, adding more as needed to make an elastic dough. Mix well, then roll out to floured surface and knead dough for about 5 minutes.
- Place dough in buttered bowl, cover with towel, and set in a warm place to rise until double in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Lightly oil the muffin pan. Punch down dough and form dough into 1-inch balls. Place 3 balls in each muffin tin. Fill muffin pan, cover with towel, and allow to rise an additional 1/2 hour.
ONE HOUR YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (10)Total Time 35 minsCategory Yeast BreadsCalories 121 per serving
THE BEST HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
Ratings 65Calories 182 per servingCategory Bread, Side Dish
- Add sugar, water and yeast to the bowl of your standing mixer fitted with the dough hook. Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes until foamy.
- Melt butter completely. Mix in milk and warm the mixture in the microwave or on the stovetop until it’s combined and not lumpy (but just slightly warm). Set aside to cool comepletely!
CLOVER-SHAPED YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
Category Side DishesTotal Time 2 hrs 25 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCalories 134 per serving
- Crack eggs into a measuring cup then add water to eggs until measurement reaches ½ cup. Set aside.
- Combine 2 cups of flour and a ½ cup of sugar in a small bowl then add to yeast mixture. Mix on low until combined, using dough hook attachment. Slowly add eggs, milk, butter and salt while the mixer is on a low speed.
NELL'S DINNER ROLLS - THE FOOD NANNY
Category Side DishEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- While milk is cooling, mix the water, yeast, and 1 tsp sugar together in a small bowl. Cover with a plate and let rise until foamy.
- Beat the egg. Let milk cool to lukewarm and add with the egg. Use dough hook or whisk and mix the egg and milk into the yeast mixture in a large bowl. Mix together the flour, sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Add dry ingredients to yeast egg mixture. Mix until smooth. Dough will be moist and sticky. Cover and let rise for 1 hour in a warm, draft free place.
- Pour it out onto a well-floured surface, (about 1/4 cup flour). Fold dough into the middle a few times until it comes together nicely. You should be able to pat it out with your fingers. Pat about 6 inches wide and 20 inches long. (You will have extra flour around). Spread the soft butter over the dough. Fold over lengthwise twice. You will have a long, skinny piece of dough. Cut it in half. Cut 10 rolls from each half, divided evenly using a dough scraper or sharp knife. Place 3 to a row on a buttered baking sheet.
PRIZE WINNING DINNER ROLLS - FOOD & SWINE
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Proof yeast in ¼ C warm water with honey, until creamy. Combine all of the dough ingredients in stand mixer or in a bowl and combine until a smooth dough forms. Knead in mixer or by hand 8 minutes.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with greased plastic wrap and set in warm, draft free area to double in bulk.
- Gently deflate the dough, and transfer it to a lightly greased work surface. Let rest 5 minutes to relax gluten.
- Divide the dough into 18 pieces. Roll them into balls with your palm on top of dough against clean work surface in a circular motion.
YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 50 secsServings 32Total Time 35 mins
EASY NO-YEAST HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
3/5 (29)Total Time 20 minsServings 5
NO YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 6Total Time 25 minsCategory Quick BreadsCalories 89 per serving
YEAST ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
4.5/5 (57)Author Polly JuddCuisine AmericanCategory Side-Dish
SWEET DINNER ROLLS | RECIPE | SWEET DINNER ROLLS, DINNER ...
4.8/5 (3.2K)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsServings 16Total Time 2 hrs 20 mins
YEAST BREAD RECIPES TO BAKE ON LAZY WEEKENDS - SOUTHERN LIVING
Author Marissa Wu
HOW TO MAKE DINNER ROLLS WITH NO YEAST RECIPE | FOODTALK
Servings 4Total Time 45 mins
BEST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (8)Difficulty EasyServings 32Steps 14
EASY DINNER ROLL RECIPE NO YEAST - MY FOOD RECIPES
HOMEMADE NO YEAST DINNER ROLLS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
320 YEAST ROLLS IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD ...
900+ DINNER ROLLS IDEAS | RECIPES, HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS, FOOD
CLASSIC DINNER ROLLS USING ACTIVE DRY/TRADITIONAL YEAST
ROSEMARY HONEY “PULL APART” DINNER ROLLS - BLOGGER
EASY NO-YEAST HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
10 YEAST DINNER ROLLS & SCONES IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES ...
13 DINNER YEAST ROLLS IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD ...
RHODES YEAST DINNER ROLLS DIRECTIONS - SHARE-RECIPES.NET