BACON AND BROCCOLI SALAD
You'll want to serve this family-friendly broccoli salad with bacon year-round. The broccoli gets a big-time flavor boost from bacon, toasted pecans, dried berries and a mayo dressing. -Cindi Read, Hendersonville, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 3 bunches broccoli, cut into florets (about 10 cups)
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Fat 19g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 290mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 bunch broccoli, finely chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool enough to handle, 5 to 10 minutes. Crumble.
- Combine crumbled bacon with broccoli, sunflower seeds, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar together in a separate bowl. Pour over broccoli mixture and mix together. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.6 calories, Carbohydrate 12.4 g, Cholesterol 28.3 mg, Fat 28.9 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 10.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 561 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 12 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup raisins
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Combine broccoli, onion, bacon, raisins, and sunflower seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, and red wine vinegar together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over broccoli mixture and stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 5.2 mg, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 94.7 mg, Sugar 20.4 g
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Broccoli Bacon and cheese salad?Place broccoli, bacon, cheese, cranberries and sunflower seeds in large bowl. Stir together dressing and pour over salad in bowl. Stir to coat and serve or refrigerate up to four days.
Is broccoli and Bacon Salad keto friendly?Broccoli and bacon salad is full of healthy ingredients mixed into a brightly flavored, creamy dressing! Keto has never tasted better, plus it’s super easy to make and always a party time favorite. This delicious salad is so versatile—it makes a great accompaniment to just about any entrée from chicken to ribs! © Easy Low Carb.com
How do you make Broccoli salad with mayonnaise?Instructions In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cheese, and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. Pour mayonnaise mixture over the salad ingredients and toss well until evenly coated.
What is broccoli salad made out of?Broccoli is tossed with bacon, dried cranberries, red onion and a zesty dressing made with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and apple cider vinegar. For the bacon, we recommend baking it instead of cooking it on the stovetop — it is more hands-off that way.
A creamy garlic hit, a perfect dip for steamed spring vegetables
Provided by Good Food team
Golden ladyfingers frame the luscious custard filling of this lovely frozen dessert from Mrs. J.H. Carroll of Ottawa, Ontario. Everyone will enjoy the...
Provided by Taste of Home
Wait for the oohs and aahs when you present this luxurious lemon cheesecake recipe. The lemon flavor gives it a bright, tangy flavor. -Margaret Allen,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
As a kid I begged my mom to make chicken and dumplings all the time. Now I swear by this simple recipe too!
Provided by Zen K.
This warming stew is spiced with cinnamon and cumin, and sweetened with apricots and dates - perfect with fluffy couscous
Provided by Justine Pattison
Bademjoon, sometimes spelled bademjan, is a quintessential summer dish in Iran, and it was a childhood favorite of mine. Fresh lemon juice and ghooreh,...
Provided by Samin Nosrat
Use this homemade granola as a topping for yogurt, enjoy it as a cereal with milk, or simply snack as is. It's easy to make and is more economical than...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
These warm, buttery rolls only take a little hands-on prep (the yeast does all the work), kids love to help shape them, and they fill the house with a...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
When it comes to comfort food, nothing tops mac 'n' cheese, especially Martha's easy-to-make version.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. The perfect summer salad. Begin by cooking pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Season chicken with garlic...
Provided by @MakeItYours
"When a potluck's coming up, people always ask me to bring what they call 'that noodle salad you make'," smiles Lori Cole of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. "Based...
Provided by Taste of Home
STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix and chopped mushrooms help fill out a can of tuna to make these Cheesy Tuna Burgers.
Provided by My Food and Family
Wake up the flavor chicken with an easy orange glaze made from orange marmalade, mustard, orange juice and soy sauce. It's citrus delicious!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
One of my favorite recipes! The combination of paprika and mustard powder really offsets the sweetness of the orange juice. I tend to eyeball when cooking,...
Provided by tigerpaws
Provided by Food Network
This recipe is one of those easy ones with a wonderful taste. My husband asks often for it - And I comply! I serve it over a bed of rice with steamed frozen...
Provided by Scandigirl
People also searched
More about "easy broccoli bacon salad food"
BROCCOLI-BACON SALAD RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
5/5 (27)Category LunchServings 6Total Time 2 hrs 10 mins
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar in large bowl. Stir in broccoli and onion; toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD | DELICIOUS AND EASY BROCCOLI SALAD ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 506 per serving
- Mix all salad ingredients together. Mix dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and mix well. Chill.
- This bacon broccoli salad recipe tastes even better if left in the fridge overnight to let the flavors blend.
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD (15 MINUTE SALAD!) - THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 323 per serving
- Add the dressing mix to the other ingredients and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
4.8/5 (6)Category SaladCuisine AmericanCalories 459 per serving
- Start by making the bacon. I highly recommend baking it in the oven! So mush easier, and no splatter.
- However you want to do it, cook 10-11 slices of bacon to your desired level of crispness, then set aside on paper towels to cool.
- Once cool, chop into bite size pieces.While the bacon cooks, mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
- In a large bowl add 1 and 1/4 cups Miracle Whip OR Mayonnaise, the zest from 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 and 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper. (the cayenne adds flavor but not heat.
BEST BROCCOLI SALAD (CREAMY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD RECIPE)
Ratings 17Calories 349 per servingCategory Side Dish
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 minsCategory SaladCalories 370 per serving
- To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Chill for 30 min-overnight. When ready to serve stir in the sunflower seeds and bacon and toss again gently to distribute. Serve chilled and enjoy!
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER SALAD RECIPE
Servings 6Total Time 25 minsCategory SidesCalories 195 per serving
- Basically, this is your opportunity to make the broccoli really delicate and more salady-looking, so spend a bit of time doing this.
- You’ll be left with the stalk, so discard the thick dry base, then cut the remaining stalk in half lengthways and finely slice.Blanch your broccoli florets and sliced stalks really quickly in boiling salted water for 60 seconds, just long enough to soften the broccoli but still leave it with a bit of a bite.
- Drain it in a colander, then spread it around a clean tea towel to steam dry (this is important because it will help the dressing cling to the broccoli).
EASY CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - INSPIRED TASTE
5/5 (5)Total Time 35 minsCategory SaladCalories 225 per serving
BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE | TRISHA YEARWOOD | FOOD NETWORK
4.8/5 (82)Difficulty EasyCategory Side-DishSteps 4
HEALTHY & EASY BROCCOLI POTATO BACON SALAD RECIPE
3.9/5 (7)Category SaladCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
HEALTHY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - FIT FOODIE FINDS
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory SaladCalories 405 per serving
- Then, place all ingredients for the dressing into a medium bowl and whisk until all ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Next, place all ingredients for the broccoli salad into a large bowl and pour dressing over salad ingredients.
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD - MAKE AHEADABLE! - THE RECIPE REBEL
5/5 (5)Total Time 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 248 per serving
CLASSIC BACON BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (51)Total Time 25 minsCategory SaladCalories 783 per serving
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together until smooth. Stir into the salad ingredients.
- Cover the bowl and let the salad chill - Mary would let it chill overnight and then bring it to the potluck and it was spectacular!
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 307 per serving
- In a large bowl, add the broccoli, onion, cherries, cheddar cheese, pecans and broccoli. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and honey, Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON | CRAZY ADVENTURES IN PARENTING
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- On a large cutting board with a sharp knife, chop your fresh broccoli into bite-sized pieces and place it into a large bowl.
CREAMY BACON BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD - THE COUNTRY COOK
Ratings 24Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 783 per serving
- Pour in mayonnaise mixture, chopped broccoli and diced onion (don’t add the bacon in yet, you want to add that in right before serving so it stays crunchy).
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD (WITHOUT BACON) - EASY REAL FOOD
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory SideCalories 189 per serving
- Wash and cut broccoli into pieces, removing the stalk. Place in a medium-sized bowl. Add raisins and sunflower seeds into bowl with broccoli.
- In a separate small bowl combine mayo, apple cider vinegar and mustard. Mix to combine. Taste and add salt and/or pepper if desired. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and mix to coat. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes prior to serving. Leftovers (if there are any) will last for 2-3 days.
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD • SALT & LAVENDER
Reviews 4Category SaladCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Cut the bacon into small pieces (I use kitchen shears to make this easy) and fry in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy (about 10 minutes).
- Once the bacon is done, take it out of the skillet and transfer it to a paper towel lined plate. Add one tablespoon of the remaining bacon fat to a small bowl that you'll make the salad dressing in.
- To the salad dressing bowl, add the mayo, sour cream, vinegar, and sugar. Stir until smooth. Taste and adjust if needed (e.g. add more sugar or vinegar).
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD - LISTS OF FOOD RECIPES
Servings 8-10Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Salad RecipesCalories 300 per serving
- Start by making the bacon. I highly recommend baking it in the oven! So mush easier, and no splatter. However you want to do it, cook 10-11 slices of bacon to your desired level of crispness, then set aside on paper towels to cool. Once cool, chop into bite size pieces.
- While the bacon cooks, mix together the ingredients for the dressing. In a large bowl add 1 and 1/4 cups Miracle Whip OR Mayonnaise, the zest from 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 and 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper. (the cayenne adds flavor but not heat. Don't be scared of it! Just careful :) Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- Add the ingredients for the salad to the bowl with the dressing. Start by chopping your broccoli using a chef's knife. I like really small florets, so you don't get any bites that are just giant broccoli. See photos. I also like to save the stems, chop them up, and add them into the salad, but you can leave them out if you prefer.
- Add all the broccoli to the large bowl. Add 1 cup dried cranberries, 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and 1/3 cup chopped red onion. Add in most of the bacon, reserving some to sprinkle on top for serving.* (Actually, any of the ingredients besides broccoli would look pretty sprinkled on top right before serving.)
LIGHT AND EASY BROCCOLI SALAD - ERIN LIVES WHOLE
5/5 (25)Total Time 40 minsCategory SidesCalories 235 per serving
HEALTHY BROCCOLI SALAD - IFOODREAL.COM
4.9/5 (15)Total Time 25 minsCategory SaladCalories 306 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line large baking sheet with silicone mat or unbleached parchment paper. Place bacon strips on it and bake for about 20 minutes or until crispy. After transfer bacon on triple folded paper towel to drain.
- In a large salad bowl add yogurt, mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper; whisk to combine and set aside.
- Chop broccoli florets into bite size pieces and add to the bowl with the dressing. Also add red onion, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and cheese.
- Crumble or chop bacon, add to the salad bowl, stir and let broccoli salad sit. While you can serve broccoli salad right away, I prefer to let flavors "marry each other" in the fridge for about 30 minutes - 2 hours.
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON AND CHEESE - CULINARY HILL
Ratings 29Total Time 25 minsCategory SaladCalories 232 per serving
- To make the dressing, In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cheese, and bacon.
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON RECIPE | THE NOVICE CHEF
Reviews 5Calories 383 per servingCategory Salads
- In a large bowl toss together the broccoli florets, chopped bacon, orange bell pepper, cranberries, pecans, and onion.
- This is a great make ahead dish as it tastes even better if it’s left to sit for a bit. Just refrigerate until ready to serve. It will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
21 EASY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPES THAT YOU WILL LOVE!
- Best Broccoli Salad Recipe (Without Mayo) The Broccoli salad recipe is healthy, easy to make with few simple ingredients and tossed with a light honey mustard dressing.
- Rainbow Broccoli Salad. Rainbow salad is colourful, amazing and loaded with fresh vegetables like broccoli, purple cabbage, carrot, onion, and peppers all play important supporting roles with this salad!
- Broccoli Cashew Salad with Apples, Pears, and Cranberries. This broccoli salad is loaded with Apples, Pears, Cranberries and tosses with the most delicious homemade creamy salad dressing.
- Bacon Ranch Broccoli Salad. Bacon ranch broccoli salad recipes are healthy, delicious and covered with creamy ranch dressing. This salad is not only healthy, but it is also a satisfying and comfortable traditional salad that is packed full of nutritions and fresh veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, onions, and peas and to add some delicious flavour.
- Spicy Thai Broccoli Salad With Peanut Dressing. This spicy Thai broccoli salad recipe is great for your lunch and dinner meal. It is gluten-free, vegan and is loaded with colourful veggies and spicy peanut butter dressing.
- Winter Detox Healthy Broccoli Salad. This detox broccoli salad recipe is very healthy and delicious and is great for the winter season. This recipe is gluten-free, clean, vegan and loaded with nutrients.
- Broccoli Kale Salad. If you love kale, you can try this amazing salad recipe. This salad is great for your weeknight dinner and lazy lunch. You can make this recipe with homemade caesar dressing without anchovies.
- Apple Broccoli Cauliflower Salad. Apple broccoli cauliflower salad recipe is delicious and mouthwatering. This salad is easy to make with few simple components and ready in just 10 minutes at home.
- Honey Mustard Broccoli Salad. Honey Mustard Broccoli Salad recipe is great for dinner and lunch. This recipe makes you feel flavorful, satisfying and great for a summer side dish.
- Chicken Broccoli Pasta Salad. If you are looking for a chicken pasta recipe you can try this Chicken Broccoli Pasta Salad. This salad is best for dinner and lunch or take it as an after-meal snack.
BROCCOLI + FRESH CORN + BACON SALAD | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
Servings 8Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Recipes
BROCCOLI BACON CHEESE SALAD (15 MIN PREP!) - EASY LOW CARB
Ratings 1Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD - TAMMILEE TIPS
Servings 8Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 512 per serving
KETO BROCCOLI BACON SALAD RECIPE - BLONDELISH.COM
5/5 (1)Calories 426 per serving
BEST BROCCOLI BACON SALAD WITH GOUDA AND APPLES! (+ VIDEO)
EASY BACON BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
4.6/5 (5)Category SaladCuisine AmericanCalories 461 per serving
EASIEST EVER BROCCOLI SALAD - WITH BACON & CRANBERRIES
Cuisine SaladCategory SaladServings 4Total Time 10 mins
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD WITH CRANBERRIES - EVOLVING TABLE
Ratings 8Calories 329 per servingCategory Dinner, Lunch, Salad, Side Dish
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD - GATHER FOR BREAD
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory SaladTotal Time 15 mins
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD | ANDREA DEKKER
Reviews 26Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON | LOW CARB RECIPES ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory SaladServings 4Total Time 35 mins
BACON AND BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE | EASY KETO RECIPES FOR ...
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD - RECIPES-HOMEMADE
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD - THE WOODEN SKILLET
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD FROM THE FOOD CHARLATAN ...
10 BEST BROCCOLI SALAD WITHOUT BACON RECIPES | YUMMLY
BACON RANCH BROCCOLI SALAD - DISCOVER RECIPE
PIONEER WOMAN BROCCOLI BACON SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD - RECIPES NEED
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD RECIPE ...
TOTALLY AMAZING BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER SALAD RECIPE - QUICK ...