HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM
- One 9-pound bone-in spiral-sliced ham
- 1 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the ham in a small roasting pan, cut-side down, and pour 1/2 cup water into the bottom of the pan. Cover the pan tightly with foil. Bake until the ham is heated through, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey, brown sugar, butter, Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard and thyme in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until the sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 375 degrees F. While the ham is still hot, remove the foil and carefully pour off the water from the roasting pan; it is fine if a little water remains. Brush about half of the glaze over the ham. Return to the oven, uncovered, for 5 minutes, until the ham is golden brown and beginning to glaze. Brush with the remaining glaze and bake for another 7 to 10 minutes, until the ham is well-browned and glazy; be careful not to let the glaze burn. Serve warm.
Top Asked Questions
How to cook a ham with honey mustard glaze?Ham with Honey Mustard Glaze Recipe. While ham is roasting, combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Cook over medium heat and bring to a full boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and cook one minute. Remove ham from oven prior to the last 30 minutes of baking. Cover ham with glaze. Glaze ham every 10 minutes during last 30 minutes...
How long to cook a Ham in a pan with honey?Directions. Cover the pan tightly with foil. Bake until the ham is heated through, about 1 1/2 hours. Meanwhile, combine the honey, brown sugar, butter, Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard and thyme in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until the sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes.
What is the best sticky glaze for a ham?The most perfect sticky glaze is slathered all over this juicy, tender, baked Brown Sugar Mustard Glazed Ham, with crisp edges and an incredible flavour. Don’t even be intimidated by a ham this season with all of the tips and tricks you need right here!
Is brown sugar mustard glazed ham the perfect Christmas dinner centrepiece?Brown Sugar Mustard Glazed Ham is the perfect juicy centrepiece for your Christmas dinner table! You will love this GLAZE! The most perfect sticky glaze is slathered all over this juicy, tender, baked Brown Sugar Mustard Glazed Ham, with crisp edges and an incredible flavour.
A creamy garlic hit, a perfect dip for steamed spring vegetables
Provided by Good Food team
Golden ladyfingers frame the luscious custard filling of this lovely frozen dessert from Mrs. J.H. Carroll of Ottawa, Ontario. Everyone will enjoy the...
Provided by Taste of Home
Wait for the oohs and aahs when you present this luxurious lemon cheesecake recipe. The lemon flavor gives it a bright, tangy flavor. -Margaret Allen,...
Provided by Taste of Home
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
As a kid I begged my mom to make chicken and dumplings all the time. Now I swear by this simple recipe too!
Provided by Zen K.
This warming stew is spiced with cinnamon and cumin, and sweetened with apricots and dates - perfect with fluffy couscous
Provided by Justine Pattison
Bademjoon, sometimes spelled bademjan, is a quintessential summer dish in Iran, and it was a childhood favorite of mine. Fresh lemon juice and ghooreh,...
Provided by Samin Nosrat
Use this homemade granola as a topping for yogurt, enjoy it as a cereal with milk, or simply snack as is. It's easy to make and is more economical than...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
These warm, buttery rolls only take a little hands-on prep (the yeast does all the work), kids love to help shape them, and they fill the house with a...
Provided by Martha Stewart
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
When it comes to comfort food, nothing tops mac 'n' cheese, especially Martha's easy-to-make version.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. The perfect summer salad. Begin by cooking pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Season chicken with garlic...
Provided by @MakeItYours
"When a potluck's coming up, people always ask me to bring what they call 'that noodle salad you make'," smiles Lori Cole of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. "Based...
Provided by Taste of Home
STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix and chopped mushrooms help fill out a can of tuna to make these Cheesy Tuna Burgers.
Provided by My Food and Family
Wake up the flavor chicken with an easy orange glaze made from orange marmalade, mustard, orange juice and soy sauce. It's citrus delicious!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
One of my favorite recipes! The combination of paprika and mustard powder really offsets the sweetness of the orange juice. I tend to eyeball when cooking,...
Provided by tigerpaws
Provided by Food Network
This recipe is one of those easy ones with a wonderful taste. My husband asks often for it - And I comply! I serve it over a bed of rice with steamed frozen...
Provided by Scandigirl
People also searched
More about "honey mustard glazed ham food"
CROCKPOT HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM - JO COOKS
4.5/5 (204)Calories 492 per servingCategory Main Course
- In a small saucepan add the brown sugar, honey, mustard, water and cloves and bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat. The glaze should be fragrant from the cloves and mustard.
- Place the ham in a large slow cooker, make sure it's large enough so that you can put the lid on it. Pour the glaze over the entire ham. Close the lid and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours. Baste the ham every hour with the glaze. Don't stress if you forget.
- The ham will be ready when it reaches an internal temperature of 140 F degrees. Serve with the remaining glaze.
EASY BROWN SUGAR-MUSTARD GLAZE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
4.5/5 (7)Category CondimentServings 7Total Time 5 mins
CHEF JOHN'S HONEY-GLAZED HAM | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 221Calories 455 per servingCategory Main Dishes, Pork, Ham, Whole
- Pour water, star anise, and cloves into the bottom of a roasting pan. Place a roasting rack into the pan over the water, anise, and cloves; place ham on rack. Cut 1/4-inch deep slashes 1/2-inch apart lengthwise and crosswise across the top of the entire ham.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Whisk brown sugar, honey, mustard, vinegar, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl until glaze has a thick, smooth consistency.
- Brush glaze all over ham. Continue baking ham, brushing glaze on every 20 minutes, until glaze is deep golden and ham is heated through, about 2 hours 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM RECIPE BY TASTY
96% (499)Calories 1221 per servingCategory Dinner
- Add the chopped onion, garlic cloves, apple cider vinegar, mustard, orange juice, and cloves to a large roasting pan, stirring to combine.
- Trim off tough outer skin, then score the remaining fat in a crosshatch pattern. Cover the entire roasting rack with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD HAM RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (5)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory HamCalories 326 per serving
- Place ham, skin side up, in a roasting pan and bake coverd at 325 degrees for 20 minutes per pound. Add 20 minutes extra. (In this case, 2 hours).
- Remove ham from the oven. Score fat in diamond shapes. Use a knife to stick the cloves in all over the ham.
- Return to the oven and continue to bake uncovered for 20 - 30 minutes more, basting occasionally with the glaze.
HONEY DIJON GLAZED HAM - CARNALDISH
Reviews 6Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 1Total Time 3 hrs 10 mins
- In a large baking dish with 2-inch high sides, pour in the water. Gently place the ham, flesh side down into the dish. With a sharp knife, cut a hatch-cross score all over the exterior of the ham, about an inch apart. Cover the entire dish tightly with aluminum foil, and bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours on the middle oven rack, or until the ham registers 130 degrees internally.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey, brown sugar, dijon mustards, cayenne, cinnamon, black pepper, smoked paprika, balsamic vinegar, and kosher salt in a large measuring cup. Whisk until fully combined, set aside.
- When the ham has reached temperature, remove from oven, and turn up the heat to 425 degrees. Place oven rack to the lower-middle position. Remove foil from ham and gently pour off the accumulated juices. Gently transfer the ham to a shallow baking sheet, flesh side down. Brush on some of the glaze all over the surface of the ham, making sure to get into all the crevices. Be careful, it’s super tender and may fall apart depending on the score cuts. Place the glazed ham back into the 425 degree oven, and allow it to caramelize and candy. This will take about 10-15 minutes. Remove ham once again and liberally glaze it a second time. Place back into the oven for another round of caramelization, an additional 10 minutes or so.
MUSTARD GLAZED HAM - SIMPLY MADE RECIPES
Reviews 7Servings 16Cuisine AmericanCategory Dinner
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the bottom of the pan. I also like to add in extra ham juices from the bag the ham came in.
- Wrap the the top in aluminum foil. Make sure you have a tight wrap where the ham can steam inside.
SLOW-COOKER HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
4.5/5 (7)Category EntreeServings 12Total Time 8 hrs 10 mins
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Make cuts in ham about 1 inch apart and 1/4 inch deep in diamond pattern. Place ham in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 140°F.
DEEP SOUTH DISH: HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM
Servings 12-14Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 7 mins
HONEY MUSTARD AND PICKLE GLAZED HAM - THE FOOD IN MY BEARD
Category CategoriesEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanCategory Other Main DishesServings 10Total Time 2 hrs 30 mins
BAKED HAM WITH BROWN SUGAR MUSTARD GLAZE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (58)Difficulty 2 hr 25 minCategory Main-DishSteps 4
10 BEST HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE HAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM RECIPE | FRENCH'S
Servings 16Category Entrees
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Score ham and stud with cloves. Place ham on rack in roasting pan.
- Combine mustard, Worcestershire and sugar in small saucepan. Heat just to a boil, stirring until sugar melts.
- Baste ham with glaze frequently during last 30 minutes of baking. Serve additional glaze or honey mustard on the side.
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS - FOOD.COM
Servings 15Total Time 31 hrsCategory One Dish MealCalories 1202 per serving
- For the honey mustard glazed ham, soak the gammon in a large bucket or pan of cold water overnight. This will help to reduce the salt content. The next day remove the gammon and discard the soaking water.
- Place the gammon in a large pan and cover with fresh water, then bring to the boil. Once the water is boiling drain and then refill the pan with cold water.
- Add the halved and peeled onions, whole peeled carrot, celery, halved garlic bulb, peppercorns and the bay leaves to the water. Bring to a slow simmer and leave simmering for 2.5 hours.
SLOW COOKER HONEY GARLIC MUSTARD GLAZED HAM | THE RECIPE ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 4 hrs 10 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 625 per serving
- Combine honey, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and garlic salt in a blender and pulse until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup of the sauce to pour on top at the end.
- Place ham face down in the slow cooker and pour glaze on top. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Pour the reserved glaze on top right before serving.
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM RECIPE - CHOWHOUND
5/5 (34)Total Time 2 hrs 25 minsCategory Brunch, Dinner, Make Ahead, Main Dish
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED HAM - THE PERFECT TANGY HOLIDAY HAM ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 107 per serving
- Bake for 10-12 minutes per pound or until the ham reaches 140 degrees F. when tested with a meat thermometer. For a 4 pound ham, this would be 40-48 minutes.
- While the ham bakes add the brown sugar, honey, mustard, orange juice, allspice, and garlic to a small bowl and whisk to combine, set aside.
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM - STRIPED SPATULA
5/5 (13)Total Time 2 hrs 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 995 per serving
- In a large, 12-quart stock pot, stir together water, honey, and light brown sugar until dissolved. Rinse ham and lower it into in the stock pot, adding additional water, if needed, to just cover the ham. (If a corner sticks out of the water on a very large ham, this is ok.)
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low to just maintain a bubble, and simmer, partially covered, until thickest portion of the ham registers 125-degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Plan on about 15-20 minutes per pound.
- While the ham is simmering, stir together all of the glaze ingredients in a high-sided saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until sugars are dissolved and glaze is thickened slightly, about 10 minutes.
HONEY BAKED HAM | EASY PALEO HAM RECIPE + KETO + WHOLE30 ...
Ratings 4Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 8 mins
- Preheat oven to 325 F.Prepare the glaze: Heat butter and honey in a saute pan over medium heat and bring to a low boil. Whisk in the mustard and garlic until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Place the ham on a large oven-safe pan, with the cut side down. Brush the ham with the glaze covering all areas.Tent ham loosely with tin foil and place into oven.
- For an 8 lb ham, cook for approximately 1.5 - 2 hours. (about 15 minutes per pound), or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F. For a caramelized coating, turn on the broiler for 1-2 minutes, or until desired doneness.Remove from oven and transfer onto a cutting board. Slice ham and serve with any leftover glaze.
- Set the oven to broil and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the glaze is bubbly and caramelized. Slice ham and serve.
BROWN SUGAR MUSTARD GLAZED HAM RECIPE - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (40)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Christmas, Dinner, Easter, ThanksgivingCalories 390 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 300°F | 150°C and arrange a rack in the lower third. Remove any plastic packaging or netting from the ham. Trim away the rind and discard. Set the ham aside to rest at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Line a baking tray or dish with several sheets of aluminium foil or parchment paper if you prefer (it will make cleanup a lot easier).
- Remove the rind or skin of the ham (refer to steps in post), ensuring you leave the fat on. Using a sharp knife score a 1-inch-wide diamond pattern (don’t cut more than 1/4 inch deep) over the entire ham. Place the ham in the baking tray; pour 1/3 cup of water into the base of the pan and cover the ham with two pieces of foil or parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a small pot or saucepan over medium heat until golden browned. Add in the brown sugar, honey, mustard, cinnamon and cloves, stirring to mix together well until the brown sugar has completely dissolved, (about 2 minutes).
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
Cuisine EuropeanCategory MainsServings 10Total Time 1 hr 35 mins
- Combine butter, honey, Dijon mustard, sugar and vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat, then stir for 5 minutes or until butter has melted and sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
- Using a small, sharp knife, cut around ham rind, 10cm from shank end. Starting at the opposite end to shank, run your thumb under the rind to separate it from the fat. Peel back and discard rind. Score fat at 2.5cm intervals, ensuring not to cut all the way through to the meat. Place ham in pan and wrap shank end with foil.
- Brush ham with a little butter mixture, then bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, basting every 15 minutes, or until golden and caramelised. Transfer ham to a platter, cover loosely with foil and rest for 30 minutes. Garnish with bay leaves and serve with wholegrain mustard and salad.
HONEY AND MUSTARD GLAZED HAM | BBC GOOD FOOD
Cuisine BritishTotal Time 1 hr 55 minsServings 6
- Place all the stock ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring up to the simmer on medium-low heat. Cook for 1 hour. Leave the gammon to cool in the cooking liquid.
- When the gammon is cooled enough to handle. Place the gammon joint in a roasting tin with honey and whole grain mustard. Baste the gammon joint liberally with the glaze.
HONEY-MUSTARD GLAZED HAM - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES ...
Servings 8-10Total Time 3 hrs 15 mins
- Place the ham on a rack in a large roasting pan, tent it with foil and bake until warmed through, about 2 hours.
HONEY-GLAZED GAMMON RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Cuisine BritishCategory Main CourseServings 10
- Place the gammon joint into a large lidded saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat. Drain the water from the saucepan, add fresh cold water, the onions, carrots, celery, bay and peppercorns and bring to the boil once more.
- Remove the gammon from the water and set aside to cool for 15 minutes. (The cooking liquid can be strained and reserved for making soup for another time.)
- Use a small knife to remove the rind from the gammon joint, leaving as much of the fat intact as possible. Score the fat in a diamond pattern, and push a clove into the centre of each 'X'.
- Place the gammon into the foil-lined roasting tray, ensuring that the sides of the foil come halfway up the joint to contain any roasting juices.
- For the glaze, mix the honey and mustard together and brush half of it evenly over the gammon, including one side of the joint. Roast in the centre of the oven for 10 minutes, then take the joint out and brush the top and remaining side with the rest of the glaze.
- The gammon is ready when the fat on top is glossy and golden brown. Cover loosely with foil if the top begins to look too brown. Remove the gammon from the oven and set aside to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
- Pour any juices that have collected in the kitchen foil into a small pan, and warm through gently.
HONEY MUSTARD-GLAZED HAM RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 8-10Total Time 8 hrs 10 mins
- Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Score fat on ham, 1 inch apart, in a diamond pattern. Place ham in a 6-qt. oval-shaped slow cooker.
- Stir together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Brush brown sugar mixture over ham. Cover and cook on Low 8 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 140°.
GRILLED HAM STEAK WITH HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE
- Start by preheating grill to medium-high. Mix all ingredients for the honey mustard glaze in a small bowl.
- Place ham steaks on grill and baste the tops with the glaze; immediately flip and baste other side. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip and grill the other side for 4 minutes. Rebaste the ham with the glaze on both sides before serving.
HONEY & MUSTARD GLAZED HAM | DONAL SKEHAN | EAT LIVE GO
- Place the ham in a large pan and cover with cold water. Leave to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight is best, then drain.
- Place in a large pan and cover with water and bring to the boil, skimming off any scum. Add the celery, onion, carrot, bay leaves and peppercorns and return to the boil, then cover, reduce the heat and simmer until completely tender, occasionally skimming off any scum that rises to the top.
- Carefully peel away the skin, leaving the layer of white fat intact. Using a sharp knife, score the fat in thin straight lines, being careful not to cut into the meat.
- Finally drizzle over the honey and place in a large roasting tin. Pour around the cider and cook for 1 hour until golden, basting every 15 minutes to ensure an even glaze.
- Remove the cooked ham from the oven, transfer to a serving platter and leave to rest for 15 minutes. The lovely juices left in the pan can be used to make a gravy for the ham or added to your turkey gravy, once you’ve skimmed off any excess.
TRADITIONAL HONEY AND MUSTARD GLAZED HAM - RECIPES
4/5 (17)Calories 378 per servingTotal Time 4 hrs 30 mins
HONEY-MUSTARD HAM GLAZE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsServings 2Calories 52 per serving
HONEY GLAZED HAM RECIPE #61125 | CDKITCHEN.COM
4/5 (1)Total Time 29 minsServings 2Calories 413 per serving
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM RECIPE | VALERIE BERTINELLI ...
4.7/5 (14)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 8-10
HAM WITH HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
5/5 Ratings 1Reviews 1Total Time 3 hrs
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED HAM RECIPE | TRISHA YEARWOOD | …
5/5 (10)Difficulty EasyCategory Main-DishSteps 5
HONEY BAKED HAM PRICES PER POUND - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HAM GLAZED WITH HONEY AND MUSTARD, AND PEASE PUDDING
HONEY GLAZED HAM — LARDER MEAT CO.
BAKED HAM WITH BROWN SUGAR MUSTARD GLAZE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
CURTIS STONE | HONEY GLAZED HAM
HONEY-MUSTARD GLAZED HAM - FOOD RECIPES
HOW TO COOK THE BEST CHRISTMAS HONEY PINEAPPLE MUSTARD ...
HONEY GLAZED HAM RECIPE – ZULAY KITCHEN
HONEY AND MUSTARD GLAZED DRY CURED HAM - THE JOLLY HOG